Friday, October 03, 2003

TGIF (AS USUAL)
I know I only worked 3-1/2 days this week, but ugh. Ah well... at least a lot got accomplished this week. Work is like that when you're up at 5 AM every morning.

Now, though, it's late Friday afternoon and I'm burned out. (Er... that would explain the numerous entries this afternoon. The lack of original content would be explained by the fried brain hidden under my highlights.) Happy Hour -- oh, blessed Happy Hour -- awaits me!

By the way, I've added a few TRL Recommended Reads -- Elizabeth Spier's brand spankin' new blog for New York Magazine, The Kicker; and my new pal from the UK, JayMaster -- and we'll keep an eye out for Michael the Country Boy to see how he progresses in this medium. There are a few more folks I want to link to when I get the chance, and although I know that news will fill you with anticipation and keep you awake at night, you'll just have to be patient.

This weekend I get to copyedit my manuscript and scrub my bedroom. (I wonder if I can clean while holding a wineglass?) Don't you wish you were me?