Monday, June 18, 2007

PICTURE IT
I am about to embark on a new bloggish endeavor (more details before the end of the month, and yes, I do know I'm a tease) and I'm going to need a new avatar. This is what I've been using:



Yes, it's me, but it's too small to see clearly. Because the New Bloggish Endeavor (hereafter NBE, although I won't be using it hereafter, so never mind) will probably be a tiny bit more high profile than the deep hell-pit of obscurity that is The Rob Log, I think I need a new icon to go with what I hope will be better writing and more reasoned, intellectual discourse on the major topics of---

Heh. Even I can't stomach that much bullshit. Let's just say that I need a new graphic.

Your job? To help me select the image that will permanently represent me, with the proviso that, to me, 'permanent' means whatever I want it to mean. Here are some thoughts, be feel free to contribute images or suggestions of your own:













You can see why I can't choose. I have an over-abundance of great images, and each on speaks to me, as I'm sure they speak to you. As always, thanks for your help.