Friday, August 31, 2007

BYRNED OUT
This has been coming for a few months now, but I have finally reached the point where I need to step away for a week. I have always been a creature of habit, but since Memorial Day or so I've been locked in a cycle where each day seems to repeat itself... and, frankly, I am fried.

Don't worry; everything is fine. I'm just burned out in every direction -- work, writing, home -- and I need a few days to myself for some R&R. After my batteries are recharged, I'll plunge back into blogging, writing, work, romance, and my social life with some renewed enthusiasm. Or so goes the plan.

Maybe I'll pop in if I'm inspired, but don't count on it. Keep checking back, though, and remember to play Triviality... a new game for September starts on Monday! (Oh, and congratulations to Dexter for his one-sided victory in August's game. Bitch. The rest of us are going to catch up to you one of these days.)

Have a great Labor Day!!