Monday, April 14, 2008

WHEN EVEN THE TAG CLOUD CALLS YOU GAY, YOU'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT TO HIDE
A short time ago I went to the MyFox New York website to grab the link for Mike Woods and noticed that the on-air personalities had biographies, and many had blogs. So after making my last entry, I returned to that website to check out the man I have coffee with every morning: Ron Corning. I figured, you know, we'd become blog buddies, and eventually BFFs, since that's what famous Famous People do.

Unfortunately, he seems to be the only Fox anchor without a bio, let alone a blog. So I typed his name into the search engine to try to find him.

I found him. And the Tag Cloud outed him.



Oh, and for the record, I do not have a Tragic Dating Story about Ron Corning. I just want to be clear about that. The guy has a reputation he has to live with.