Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MY NEW FAVORITE PHOTO
Even though I'm showing those extra pounds and wearing my glasses -- with age, I am slowly losing both my eyesight and my vanity -- I love this picture 'Nathan snapped of me and Brady in New Orleans so much I not only stole it from his flickr album, I stole his caption, too.


Here's the Famous Author Rob Byrnes and his Bradykins, and lemme tell you, the light that radiates off this couple will get you through the nerves of being alone in a strange city.


Awwww... Which reminds me: remember when I wrote a few weeks ago that no one at Saints & Sinners knew who I was? Not totally true. It was a privilege to meet 'Nathan (and a few other folks) for the first time... especially because 'Nathan was one of the first people to review The Night We Met more than five years ago.

And while we're on the subject of photos from New Orleans, Becky has uploaded a new batch. "Crazy Wonderful," indeed...