Monday, October 06, 2003

THE WEEK IN REVIEW IN ADVANCE
This week is going to be wild enough during the daylight hours. For some reason, everyone in Manhattan has scheduled a meeting with me between Tuesday and Friday (only one meeting today, because it's Yom Kippur and the city has effectively shut down).

And then there's the evenings. Here is where I'll be, if you're looking for me:

Wednesday night, I'll be at Dillon's, on 54th Street between Seventh and Eighth avenues, for Judy Barnett's CD release party.

Thursday night, you can find me at the Sheraton for the 12th Annual Fall Dinner benefitting the Empire State Pride Agenda.

Saturday night, it's time for the brand new Gashole 70s extravaganza starring Karen Mack and (swoon) Michael Holland. Despite the fact that my lowereastsidephobia generally keeps me north of 14th Street, I think I can brave the half-block south on Second Avenue to Mama Rose's.

Plus, my boyfriend will be in town. Meaning that I'll have to do laundry before he gets here. If I can fit it in...