Friday, September 17, 2004

ADVANCE PLANNERS
Even though it's still six weeks away, it seems that people are starting to plan their Halloween costumes. At least, that's what my referrals indicate:

halloween costume line of cocaine

"great gazoo" halloween costume
(Great. Cumming again!)

tan cop Halloween costume

Admittedly, I'm not very good at planning things in advance. But maybe this year I should think ahead about my Halloween costume. Hey -- I could dress as a blogger!

I could go as Boi From Troy, and either wear these or his now not-so-secret blogging outfit. That might work.

Or I could trick-or-treat as Hot Toddy: the Blog Wonder.

Or I could just take it all off and be Toby.

So many options.

You, of course, are free to dress as Famous Author Rob Byrnes for Halloween. I won't be using the disguise. If you can think of an appropriate costume, leave a comment.