Friday, March 25, 2005

THESE FRIENDS OF MINE

In case you ever wondered what sort of people I socialize with, I present you with a photograph of the Posh Porch Brigade... dedicated drinkers and smokers all. Clockwise, from left to right: Craig, aka 'C-Mac'; Mark, of A Certain View; Steven, aka 'Steven'; me, aka 'FARB'; and Piers, aka... no, there's no need for me to go there right now. Not pictured are Andre, 'cause somebody's got to shoot the picture; and Greg, who was probably buying us another round of drinks.

And I don't care what anyone says (Steven); I do not look like Bill Pullman. I prefer my friend Lynette's comparison of me to a taller and better-looking Tom Cruise. And before anyone decides to abuse my comments, let me remind you that commenting is a privilege.

And you really don't want me to go all Collateral on you, do you? Okay... so long as we understand each other.