Monday, August 29, 2005

HI, HONEYS, I'M HOME!
Hello, boys and girls! I have returned from Vacation '05, with many a few maybe one story to tell. But first I'm all focused on re-entry into civilized society, so be patient.

If everything goes as planned -- which it never does, of course -- I'll recap my week later today. Or maybe I'll never get to it. Come on... it wouldn't be fun if I were predictable.

For now, let's just say that this was the vacation in which my loving boyfriend started calling men who wouldn't buy my books 'PussyBoys,' which eventually mutated into both of us calling almost everyone 'PussyBoys.' Given that the expression is sort of offensive, I hope I can break the habit now that I'm back in New York. We'll see.

The first order of business, though, is to thank my Guest Bloggers -- Becky Cochrane and Timothy J. Lambert -- for filling in for me last week. They were simply outstanding, and I got a lot of good laughs from their entries.

However, they did one thing wrong. Given access to this blog and a (partially) new audience, they exercised restraint and did not pimp their new novel. So I guess I have to do it.

IN BOOKSTORES NOW:

Buy it, PussyBoys.