Thursday, November 09, 2006

FDCRB?
Nah, I guess not. "Famous Deputy Commissioner Rob Byrnes" just doesn't have the same ring to it. I'd better stay where I am.

If you, on the other hand, want to work for incoming New York State Governor Eliot Spitzer, good luck to you. You are going to have a blast in Albany. No... really.



(Hmmm... they also ask if you're willing to relocate, and give you relocation options, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico. New York State has offices in Hawaii and Puerto Rico? Who knew? Okay, I realize that it's certainly some random menu they inserted into the template, but -- on the off-chance I could somehow end up as Deputy Commissioner for the New York State Lottery working out of the Honolulu office -- I think I should do this. Because if someone else got that job, I would be pissed.)

Labels: