Tuesday, September 09, 2003

PSST! WANNA FREE BOOK?

I just received a shipment of the new, hot-off-the-presses trade paperback version of my novel The Night We Met, and I've decided to try an adventure in marketing.

Here's the deal: the first six people to contact me will receive a free, autographed book. Forget the cover price, forget the tax, even forget the shipping and handling. I will take care of all of that.

Here's what you have to do in exchange:

If you have a web site, you must post a review. I don't care what the review says, as long as it reflects your opinion. (Okay, I really do, but I'll take an honest review over meaningless pandering, 'cause I'm just that self-secure.)

If you don't have a web site, you must post your honest opinion at Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.com.

Come on, now. This is a $14 value. Plus an Official Autograph, which really makes it a... $14.25 value. So don't delay.