Wednesday, February 25, 2004

THE VILLAGE PEOPLE IDIOT EXPLAINS IT ALL TO YOU
I clicked on a link which led to a link which led to a link which led to this asshole. (Note: since I was trolling in BuchananLand, I can't say it came as the hugest shock to me. When you're hunting worms, prepare to get muddy.) (Hmmm. That sounds like something Michael the Country Boy would say. But I digress...)

Anyway, I was amused enough by the fact that this dickhead Farah fellow dickhead makes his arguments against homosexuality by quoting scripture that really has nothing to do with homosexuality. I was even amused when he appropriated Bible quotations -- e.g., "Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" -- that would bring even the most mature person (which is decidedly not me) to the brink of "I'm rubber, you're glue"...

But what most amused me is that this Farah fellow dickhead looks like a refugee out of the '70s 'Gay Clone' catalog:



I wonder if Magnum here gets mistaken for a big ol' queen very often? That would explain a lot.