The Official Web Log of Famous Author Rob Byrnes,
brought to you from the center of the universe:
West New York, New Jersey
Defining Deviancy Down Since 2003
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
- Name:Famous Author Rob Byrnes
- Location:West New York, New Jersey, United States
I am a fantastic guy and everyone loves me and my mother says I'm not as obnoxious in person as I seem to be when blogging. Also, I'm very modest.
Commonly Found at:
The Official Site
Meanwhile, on Twitter:
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Now through Forever
Test Your Trivia Knowledge!
Risk Losing Your Dignity
or Winning Nothing but Respect!
See Rob Byrnes
From March, 2009:
with host Jonathan Griffith
Hear Rob ByrnesFrom 2006: Sirius Radio's
"OutQ in the Morning"
Now in Bookstores!
"(A) laugh-out-loud endgame farce
with definite switch-hit appeal.
"Byrnes... plumbs the depths of variously closeted men in this sly charmer. (C)lever dialogue and an astute rendering of the prices people pay to keep secrets buried add crossover appeal."
"This story is filled with some of the funniest, yet down-to-earth, characters I’ve read in a while. Filled with humor and a touch of sarcasm, Trust Fund Boys delivers exactly what it promises -- a really fun read."
--HM Key, Out in America Cities Network
"(C)lever, compulsively readable... Byrnes adroitly combines a twist-filled plot, solid characterization, humor and steamy sex to create a nicely crafted, delightful debut that readers of any orientation will enjoy."
"This is indeed new gay fiction, prose of meritorious quality."
--Richard Labonte, PrideSource
"Strange Bedfellows" follows a concept that seems to be ripped from the headlines: politics mixed with sex. But you can bet that things were never this hot between Bill and Monica!"
--Random Amazon Reviewer
Show Me Your LoveE-Mail Me
What the Cool Kids
Have Been Reading Lately
- APPARENTLY, EVERYONE HAS RUN OUT OF IDEAS FOR QUIZ...
- FIVE STARS, AND ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD AGAIN ...
- IDIOT Note to self: use simple words in next book...
- WE HAVE A WINNER: THE MOST INANE TRIBUTE TO RONALD...
- WORLDS COLLIDING I try to make an effort to keep ...
- AND YOU GET TO LEAVE EARLY ON THURSDAY, TOO Presi...
- AT LEAST IT DIDN'T TAKE PLACE IN NEW PALTZ Andrew...
- WEEKEND UPDATE Now that I've put Bradykins on a 6...
- THE TRUST FUND BOYS JUGGERNAUT ROLLS INTO WEHO Ca...
- BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO BE DOING IT My top...
Reading Is HOT!
(And So Are Writers) Marc Acito
Andrew W. M. Beierle
Michael Thomas Ford
Mark Harshbarger's Deep Dish
Timothy J. Lambert
Frank Anthony Polito
The Bilerico Project
Bob's Yer Uncle
Fool's Gold Coast
For Myself and Strangers
Good As You
The High Priestess
Hit or Miss
Joe. My. God.
Kenneth in the (212)
Rick's Launching Pad
Someone in a Tree
Splenda In The Grass
The Tin Man
I also read a number of blogs
that can charitably be called
train wrecks. Sorry... no links.
I try to only make fun of people
behind their backs. You'll have
to find them yourself.