Friday, June 04, 2004

BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO BE DOING IT
My top referrers in recent weeks:

1. Michael Vernon
2. BoiFromTroy
3. Hot Toddy
4. TMFTML
5. Matt's Bit of Space
6. Chrisafer
7. D-Nasty
8. Zeitzeuge
9. Sixth Borough
10. Addaboy

A bunch of you were just behind Addaboy. You'll have to try harder if you want to win a lovely prize in the future (said lovely prize being inclusion on this list.)

And here are the phrases that have been bringing Googlers to TRL:

1. "Rob Byrnes" (and variations thereof)
2. "Salad-Tossing" (I'll never live this one down)
3. "Luigi Tadini" (shrug)
4. "Sex" (yay!)
5. "New York" (I'd imagine I'm prettty far down the hit list on this one)
6. "Trust Fund Boys"
7. "Tintinitis" (this will follow me forever)
8. "Penis" (yay!)
9. "Nicole Garbarini"
10. "Billy Hufsey" (hmm. People do still care.)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to give a shout-out to the person who found me by Googling Patrick molested a child rochester, new york. I hope you eventually found what you were looking for.

Or not.

UPDATE: Someone just found TRL by searching for "oprah salad." I really wish that it wasn't almost time to leave for Happy Hour, 'cause we could have a lot of fun riffing on celebrity cannibal cuisine. But... maybe next week.