Friday, October 08, 2004

SO LONG
Inspired by my arch-nemesis Hot Toddy's pruning of the linky goodness, I decided to clean things up here at TRL. Nothing dramatic... I just realized that I still listed several blogs that are hiatus, never updated, or I seldom read anymore. If I happened to lop you off and you feel slighted, drop me a line and I'll make things right.

And please don't take it personally. For some reason, I noticed recently that a site had de-linked me -- yes, me! -- but I wasn't offended. Ummm... true, I did de-link the offending blog, but I was never really quite sure why we were linked in the first place, so it's all good.

It's bizarre that someone would intentionally de-link me, though. I wonder what I did. Maybe it was an unintentional template accident. Maybe if I just e-mail them...