Friday, March 11, 2005

HELLO/GOODBYE
Miss me? I didn't think so.

But I know you've been dying for an update, so here goes:

1. Taking Control of My Life: In the past 8 days, I (a) got a haircut, and (b) ordered new checks. Still no progress on the driver's license and gym, but at least 50% of my to-do list has been checked off.

2. Death and Destruction: I no longer feel like killing someone. Mostly. In other news, my cold is almost gone and I've managed to get some sleep this week! Thank you, NyQuil!! And chardonnay!!

So now that I've given you almost nothing this week, I'm going to close by giving you... more nothing. I'm out of here in a few hours to venture to Washington, DC, where I will be celebrating my two-year anniversary with Bradykins on Monday. All together, now: "Awwwwwww!"

But there will be stories when I get back, so just think of TRL as... well, think of it as kind of like Desperate Housewives right now, with a long gap between episodes. And slightly more homosexuality. And slightly fewer murders. And... Okay, forget it. This blog is nothing like Desperate Housewives. Go back to whatever you were doing and we'll catch up next week.