Monday, April 11, 2005

CELEBRITY AMAZING RACE SPAM
This is great!
From: marah sadija [mailto:redacted0@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:14 AM
To: redacted@redacted.net
Subject: urgent!

Dear Sir/Madam,
This mail will definitely be coming to you as a surprise, but i must crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you.I am Miss Marah sadija, former mistress to the son (Qusay) of the Iraqi former leader, Saddam Hussein.

I am an Ethiopian, by birth and i am presently in a refugee camp in Zimbabwe,where the living conditions are unbearable.I do not wish to take your time with a lenghty mail, but i have to put this proposal to you so that you can assist me. While i was still in contact with Qusay,he made a deposit in my name to a security firm in Spain, which has an affiliate branch in Amsterdam.

This deposit was made in my name and the secret code and necessary documents are presently in the possession of an attorney, presently in London. This deposit was made in the form of a consigment and the content is a considerable amount of money in United States dollars which i cannot disclose to you for security purposes, until you have confirmed your willingness to assist me.
So tempted...