Thursday, August 18, 2005

A PRE-GOODBYE GOODBYE
I'm literally dashing in and out tomorrow, so I probably won't have time to update for another week or so. In the meantime, I leave you in the masterful hands of your Guest Bloggers, Becky Cochrane and Timothy J. Lambert.

Now, here are a few things to remember while I'm off-line:

1. Be kind to the Guest Bloggers. They will probably have far less patience with you than I do.

2. If you're near Asbury Park, New Jersey on Saturday (August 20), come see me at Antic Hay Books. I'll be there from 10:00-11:30 AM and again from 1:00-2:00 PM, and I'm sure I'll need the company.

3. To ensure the highest site traffic to TRL, please feel free to use these following popular names and phrases in the comments:
a. "Rob Thomas" "Tom Cruise" "gay rumors"
b. "Timothy Treadwell" "photos of body"
c. "Jew Couple" "Black Girl" "Bitch Dog" "Scrotum Bag"
d. "Lindsay Lohan" "boobs"
e. "Salad-Tossing"
f. "Scott-O-Rama" "Fleet enema"
g. "Townhouse" "rumors" "obvious"
h. "Greg" "Posh" "herpes" "obvious"
Do it often. And don't pronounce the 't' in often.

4. Finally, and as always, have a good time. I know I will, even as I miss you terribly.