Thursday, February 09, 2006

EVERY TIME I TRY TO PULL MYSELF OUT...
I know that the current blog-feud is distracting and upsetting to my many thousands of readers, who come to TRL: The Rob Log hourly for insightful commentary and thoughtful political analysis. To you, I apologize.

But I really have to say that MAK has gone too far this time. I mean, that's just lying. MAK is a liar-liar-pants-on-fire. For reals!

Part of me wants to set the record straight and reprint our e-mail exchange as it really played out. The other part of me -- the better part, probably -- wants to drop the blog-feud altogether. Of course, things will never be the same between us, but it's not as if I don't already have more than enough friends. And I'm only fooling myself if I think that a liar-liar-pants lederhosen-on-fire was ever truly a friend.

Let me have a few drinks and think about this. More tomorrow.