Monday, February 06, 2006

THE MEME OF FOURS
Greg, newly re-emerged at Life in the Coastal Empire (not Sixth Borough, as I always think of it... better change that in my links one of these days), tagged me for a meme I had managed to successfully avoid. Damn him!

And away we go...

Four Jobs You've Had
1) Famous Author (of course)
2) Piano Mover and Key Refinisher
3) Retail Sales Clerk
4) Security Guard

Four Movies You Can Watch Over and Over
1) Pennies from Heaven
2) All About Eve
3) The Maltese Falcon
4) My Favorite Year

Four Places You've Lived
Well, since I've only lived in four cities, here they come, chronologically:
1) Rochester, NY (1958-1996)
2) Schenectady, NY (1977-1981)
3) Albany, NY (1983-1996)
4) New York, NY (1997-2006)

Four TV Shows You Like to Watch
1) Desperate Housewives
2) The Amazing Race
3) The Apprentice
4) The Simpsons

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1) Rochester Democrat & Chronicle
2) Newsday AP Wire
3) Fark
4) Drudge

Four Places I'd Rather Be
Assuming 'in bed' isn't what you're looking for...
1) Washington, DC (you know why)
2) San Juan, PR
3) Bermuda
4) Houston... drinking and trading writer-type gossip with Becks and Teej

I am not going to tag anyone for this meme... mostly because a lot of you have already done it. However, if you're so inclined, I'm always often sometimes interested to learn more about my fellow bloggers, so have at it.