Tuesday, April 17, 2007

INFIRM UPDATE
FYI, That Doyle Boy -- you know the one; the kid your mother tells you not to hang out with -- has texted me with an update, for those of you who are sitting around wondering, 'I wonder how That Doyle Boy is doing?'

It looks like they're keeping him in the rubber room hospital for the rest of the week. There was a minor complication -- yeah, easy for me to say -- but hopefully he'll bounce right back.

And by the way, am I the only one imagining TunaGirl hanging around the hospital wearing a candy striper uniform? No, I didn't think so.

The patient also asks that, in lieu of flowers and cards, you send chardonnay, Swedish Fish, cash, and chocolate to his office. In care of me. Thank you in advance.


UPDATE: This Spotlight ain't Traveling anywhere!

Poor thing. Send him cash. And chardonnay.