Friday, April 06, 2007

Q & A
Which sucks the most:

A. Queerty?
B. Verizon "High-Speed" Internet?
C. The suckiest suckhole of suck that sucks more than any sucky thing in the History of Suckiness?

The answer is (B). Because you don't have to pay for Queerty, nor do you absolutely have to utilize it. Unless, like me, you have a not-so-deeply-hidden masochistic side.

Verizon "High-Speed" Internet is to high-speed connection what the Pony Express is to e-mail, if the pony was lame. And fell down every 20 feet, And eventually died. In Kansas.

True, Queerty is a close second. But still...

Oh, and thanks in advance for the recommendations I know you'll be giving me, but the lame-and-about-to-die Internet service is a 'perk' of my apartment complex, so I'm going to tough it out.

Maybe I'll just blog from my Treo. That is actually less sucky than the suckiest suckhole of suck that sucks more than any sucky thing in the History of Suckiness.

Although it's still worse than Hitler.