Wednesday, August 08, 2007

FOR YOUR CALENDAR:
MARGARET CHO AT A DIFFERENT LIGHT - WEST HOLLYWOOD ON AUGUST 14

Because I give and give and give to you people, my loyal readers and minions, I am adding a new semi-regular feature to this blog. Mostly because I promised to do so when I recently wrote a number of bookstore managers and buyers to thank them for their vital support. In my tasteful hand-written notes, I also asked them to contact me if I could help promote events at their stores, and I'm delighted that the responses have started.

First up is A Different Light in West Hollywood, where the legendary Margaret Cho will be signing copies of her new DVD, Bam Bam & Celeste. Jot down the who/where/when and tell them that Famous Author Rob Byrnes sent you (and suggest that maybe Margaret would like a copy of When the Stars Come Out, if you think of it).

Who: Margaret Cho

Where: A Different Light Bookstore; 8853 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069

When: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM


Go! No excuses.