Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SPAM O' THE DAY
I love this one:
Hello,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family. My name is Veronica Lynn Taylor, I am resident in Monrovia the capital city of Liberia. I am the ex- number two wife to the former President of Liberia (Charles Taylor).I am a 36 years old woman with twochildren, I am a devoted Christian.

Please, I'm not making this contact to disturb you nor begging money from you. Cause i know you have your own responsibilities. All i care is your moral support for the safety of my life and that of my kids.

Due to my husband's misconduct and bad leadership in the past view years, The opposition rebels took over the country which led to the war in Liberia and ever since then, me and my kids has moved to a remote area for safety of our life.

[blah blah blah... snipped for your benefit]

Now that everything is a little bit calm and cool in Liberia, I decided to leave the country since we can't stay any longer due to what Charles Government cost the country and this is the reason why i urgently want to acquire property (A HOUSE & CAR) because I want to relocate my children out of the country for safety and also to start a new life.

My choice of property are duplex houses with about four or five bedrooms in a very peaceful and quiet city (maybe close to a beach)....
'Maybe close to a beach.' I'll be laughing about that all night.

Oh, but if any of you folks have beachfront property for Veronica Lynn, let me know, and I'll hook you up.