Monday, August 18, 2003

OH, AND ABOUT THAT BLACKOUT...
...I'm not going to be blogging about it. Here's what it was: boring. I have no ill-will toward the experience, and I wasn't traumatized, and there was no drama, but I was bored. Bored bored bored bored bored. So bored that I was in the office at 7:00 the next morning in the hope that I'd find something to do.

I filed. And dusted.

As far as the rest of the weekend goes, when the power came on I spent a bit too much time in the bars. Thanks to Michael V. for getting me a cab Saturday night (although he also deserves condemnation for getting me in that condition, so we'll call it a wash.)

Tomorrow morning, I'm leaving for Rehoboth Beach, Delaware for a long awaited vacation. If you're there, look me up. If I don't hear from you, and you don't hear from me, before I leave, sleep well for the next week, secure in the knowledge that you will always be in my heart.

Oh, and someone please keep an eye on the power grid. Thanks!