Wednesday, April 07, 2004

TWO WORDS I NEVER THOUGHT I'D TYPE:
ELECT DERBYSHIRE

For the past week or so, the unholiest alliance since Hitler and Stalin -- none other than Boi From Troy and Wonkette -- have been entertaining the masses and risking libel suits with their "Honorary Homo" polls to determine the gayest-seeming members of (or affiliated with) the Bush Administration. Dubya himself took top honors for the boys, and Karen Hughes just edged Evil Ann Coulter by a whisker for the Sapphic set.

Now comes the fun part: the Honorary Homo Wildcard Poll.

I have taken it upon myself to act as John Derbyshire's campaign manager, because anyone who's such a knee-jerk homophobe must be hiding something. Please -- I'm begging here -- get thee to the Boi's poll and click one for the Derb!

We can win this, TRLers. Derb deserves no less!

Honorary Homo Wildcard Poll