Friday, September 24, 2004

NIXON AGONISTES
As more-than-hinted-at yesterday by Gawker -- and then reported by TRL for the three of you who don't read Gawker -- Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon is apparently getting herself some hot girl-on-girl love action. Hey -- I'm fine with that. Some of my closest friends are lesbian The Lesbians.

Cynthia, if you're reading this (and I think we all know that you probably are), I just want to let you know that you and your girlfriend are always welcome to join me and the regular Friday Happy Hour crew at Posh. I think you'll find a comfortable mix of people, and we already have one celebrity who stops by on occasion. (In addition to me, of course. I am, after all, a Famous Author. It says so on the Internet, so it must be true.)

More Reading:
Told Ya So: Cynthia Nixon Chows Box (Gawker)
Cynthia Nixon Prefers To Have Sex With Women (Defamer)
'Miranda' switches sides (NY Daily News)
SAME SEX & THE CITY (NY Post)
'Sex and the City' Star Switches Roles (AP)