Tuesday, June 28, 2005

IN MOURNING
I'm sorry, but blogging will probably be a bit light for the next few days. I learned this morning that my long-lost father -- not that guy in Rochester; my real father, who loved me more than anyone else ever has -- died yesterday in a light plane crash.

WHY?!!!!! OH GOD, TAKE ME, AND LET HIM LIVE!!!!!

I can't believe this has happened only days after he phoned e-mailed left a note on my door, carefully printed in block letters, revealing for the first time that he was my father, and seeking a reconciliation.

OH GOD!!! THIS TRAGEDY IS ALMOST TOO MUCH TO BEAR!!!

I lived through 45 years never knowing that he was my real father, and now -- just days before we were to meet -- fate has torn him from me.

AAAAAHHHHHH!!! NO!! NOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOO!!!

I am so overcome. I'm going to need some tranquilizers and a few good lawyers to get over this.


RIP, Real Daddy