Monday, June 27, 2005

MY VERY, VERY, VERY GAY SUNDAY
I was at New York City's Big Gay Parade yesterday. Did you see me? I was in the green shirt. Yeah, that was me.

Anyway, it was a beautiful day for a parade yesterday, except it was about 160 degrees on Fifth Avenue. I figure we should just get used to it, 'cause it's going to be a lot hotter when all of us sodomites are burning for etenity in hellfire. See? The glass is half-full!

My favorite post-parade news item:
Mayor Michael Bloomberg, U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer and City Councilman Bill Perkins, who handed out roses, were among the politicians marching.

Bloomberg was asked if, along the lines of the pronouncements he makes at ethnic celebrations such as the St. Patrick's Day and Puerto Rican Day parades, he would declare himself gay for the day.

"Let me get back to you on that," he said.
That's okay, Mike. Really.

As for the rest of the weekend, it, too, was very gay, involving gay parties, gay bars, gay charades, gay flirting, gay dining, and gay sex. (Not me, of course, but others. Or so I hear.)

I am now officially rainbowed-out, and seriously considering the option of heterosexualization.

You believe me, right?