Friday, August 19, 2005

AN INTRODUCTION (OF SORTS)
Is this thing on? (Yes. I say that during all my dates.)

I thought it might be fun if Becky and I shatter FARB's mold by posting at night, and during the weekend. It should be interesting to see how many of you are like me, clicking the TRL bookmark regardless of the hour on Saturdays and Sundays, like a little old woman at a slot machine in a Vegas supermarket.

I know you're used to witty observations, journalistic criticisms and cultural commentary. I'm sorry, but I can't promise to uphold the high standards FARB has set forth. But I can do my best to draw atttention to the topic that's formost on everybody's mind:
Lindsey Lohan's boobs!



I tried to find a picture of her eating a tossed salad, but came up empty. Sorry to disappoint.

Please bear with us while we figure out all the blogger bells and whistles.
-"Teej"