Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY
I am positively giddy! And I am not the type of man who does 'giddy.'

Earlier today, I was contacted by a blogger who had a dilemma. Said blogger works in one of those boring offices where blogs are blocked because *cough* somebody *cough* did some unimaginable thing at that workplace in the past... and by 'unimaginable,' I mean he was probably reading blogs for 9 hours a day, which is just ridiculous, because who would let blog-reading interfere with Happy Hour? That is truly unimaginable.

Anyway, the poor young blogger -- not the abuser; the one with the dilemma -- had an update all ready to post, but no way to post it. He sounded very sad, so I offered to help him on my cigarette break way to Happy Hour lunch hour. To help him, though, I needed his Login ID and password.

I think you know where I'm going with this.

In theory, I could be very, very mischievous, couldn't I? How strong is my willpower, anyway? I guess a certain blogger will soon find out...