Tuesday, August 22, 2006

WARNING: I STOP FOR FAT JUICY TARGETS
I don't want to do this, but I can't help myself. It's just too, too horrid. The absolute lack of command over the English language is simply astounding!

Of course, it comes from Queerty:
The photo includes only Terry, his wife, and his five toe-headed rugrats...
I don't want to be that guy who is obsessed with bad writing (and worse reporting), but this makes Baby Jesus cry. (I'm crying, too, but from laughter.)

PS: if you don't get what's so funny, click here and never, ever tell me you had to do so.


UPDATE: From Queerty's sister Jossip:
And we're not talking about Jennifer Aniston fans asking us to pass along their congratulation notes to her and Vince Vaughn. Nah, we mean bonified, reputable PR, production, and merchandising outlets mistaking us – Jossip! – for the actual people, places, and things we write about.
"Bonified"? Good God, what a train wreck. It's really not that hard to do this correctly, kids.

UPDATE 2: Credit where credit is due: Jossip corrected the error. Yay them.