Friday, January 05, 2007

A LITTLE BIT MANHATTAN, A LITTLE BIT QUEENS
Bradykins and I will be moving at the end of February, so I've been looking at the one- and two-bedroom options in the area. As of this exact moment, we are focused on Manhattan; Roosevelt Island (yes, I know it's technically Manhattan); Long Island City and Astoria, Queens; and the Newport area of Jersey City. But we're flexible, as long as it's commuter-friendly, so if you know of an apartment that would meet our needs and is affordable...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I crack myself up... 'affordable'...

Uh... anyway... while I was poking around the Internets, I came across this photo, which I thought was too cool to keep to myself.



I like the iconic Queens imagery -- the 7 train and the Silvercup sign -- contrasted with the Manhattan skyline in the background. Although, frighteningly, I can see my office building in the distance.

(The image was found here by the way).