Thursday, January 10, 2008

WAIT! WHAT? I HAVE A BLOG?
Uh... I know it's been a while, but I have nothing to say. Uh... Happy New Year?

All is well. But over the past several months I have been trying to refocus my energy toward the day job. Not that it was ever neglected, but professional expectations keep increasing, and those expectations must be met.

Also, I have less than usual to say. Chalk that up to my post-holiday, peace-and-goodwill frame of mind. I know you expect me to, say, trash Queerty, but I'm just not in the mood. I am sure they are committing egregious sins against the English language and maturity even as I type this, but I can't bring myself to call them on it... meaning, obviously, that I can't bring myself to read that site.

Maybe next week.

Perhaps the only piece of news here is that my preferred candidate for the Democratic nomination for president -- New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson -- has unsurprisingly dropped out of the race. Therefore, I am an undecided voter.

Official representatives of the other candidates are encouraged to contact me with bribes and fawning praise in advance of the February 5 New Jersey primary. Thank you.