Monday, July 28, 2008

JUST FIGURED IT OUT

I was having a very hard time figuring out why Stan-O-Rama was closing down his blog. I mean, a lot of us you only upload an uninteresting post every now and then, so he could easiily have kept doing what he was doing without anyone noticing.

But then I came across something -- let me show my sweet side by crediting Queerty -- and everything became clear.

Scott-O-Roni: leaving the blog to focus his attention elsewhere.

Chris Crocker: leaving YouTube to focus his attention elsewhere.

Me: [lightbulb goes off over head]

We're never seen a picture of Sid-O-Rama. Correct? Correct.

We You don't know his last name. Correct? Correct.

Ladies and gentlemen and the other 86% of you, I have to admit that he had me fooled. Never in a thousand years would I have believed that Scott-O-Rama is Chris Crocker! And yet there it is! The incontrovertible evidence! Obviously, O-Rama/Crocker is leaving his blog and YouTube to launch some new, nefarious project.

We must remain vigilant. Please send me tips when you suspect this many-headed Hydra of the Internet is about to re-emerge. This time we won't be caught by surprise.