Thursday, January 28, 2010

HOUSEKEEPING

It's a new year --okay, I guess that's not news anymore -- and I've been a negligent landlord to this blog, so I've decided to (a) blog more; (b) read your blogs more; and (c) clean this place up. Starting with (c), because that's the easiest. Also because I was still advertising public appearances I made back in July, 2009.

I've substantially cleaned up my blogroll -- if you've blogged since last fall, you're still on it; if you haven't, you're off but I still love you --and realized I've missed a lot of you. Sorry about that; I'll try to be better. As for you who have stopped blogging, I understand. If you come back into the fold, drop me an e-mail and I'll put your listing back online.

I have also added links to a number of writers, as well as one of my new faves: my friend Laz Marquez's blog Face It, his daily exercise to capture emoticons expressing his mood in everyday objects. Check it out!