Sunday, December 28, 2003

LOOK AT ME! I'M DOING DONALD WILDMON'S BIDDING... AND I LIKE IT!
Far-right crazyman Donald Wildmon (one of those guys who routinely compares homosexuality to bestiality... you know the type) just sent me an e-mail, and asked me to forward it to at least one other person. But because Don and I are now apparently on a first-name basis, I thought I'd do him an even bigger favor, and post his e-mail here.

Hm. Now that we're 'Rob' and 'Don,' do I owe him a belated Christmas card? These situations are so awkward...

________________________________________________

Subj: Over 600,000 have voted on marriage poll
Date: 12/28/2003 2:18:10 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: afapetitions@lists.afa.net
To: rob@robbyrnes.com

Dear Rob,

Participation in America’s Poll on Homosexual Marriage at marriagepoll.com continues at a steady pace. As of noon Saturday, December 28, the results were as follows:

I oppose legalization of homosexual marriage and “civil unions” total votes: 201914

I favor legalization of homosexual marriage total votes: 378691

I favor a “civil union” with the full benefits of marriage except for the name: 52238

If you have not already voted, click here to do so. Be sure to forward the poll on to your family and friends.
Only votes that have a valid email address associated with them will be counted. We will be purging those with invalid email addresses, which may cause poll results to change somewhat.

Sincerely,

Don

Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
American Family Association

P.S. Please forward this email to at least one friend.

___________________________________________________________________


As Don says in his e-mail, if you haven't yet voted, please do so soon! And tell the AFA that I sent you. My buddy Don will get a kick out of that.