Wednesday, May 05, 2004

"YOU KNOW,' HE SAID, LEANING TO WHISPER IN MY EAR, 'FAMOUS AUTHOR ROB BYRNES TALKS ABOUT HIMSELF A LOT"
Heh. I just wanted to let you know that I'm self-aware enough to know that. Oh, and I don't care. Don't like it? Read some other crappy blog. There's a lot of them out there. Trust.

Now that that's out of the way, I have a treat for you. Since the publication of Trust Fund Boys is mere weeks away, I thought I'd give you a few excerpts each week. That way, you'll either become excited beyond belief, or realize that you have better uses for $23... ah, who am I kidding? You'll buy the book.

The first excerpt is self-explanatory (I hope) and is taken from the first six pages of the manuscript. (Yes, I know there's probably a typo or two; hopefully, we caught them in the editing process. Hopefully.)

Read Excerpt #1