Tuesday, June 29, 2004

TUESDAY MORNING Q&A
Q: You're really in the office before 7:00 AM?
A: I was in at 6:13 AM, as a matter of fact. Had to get Bradykins on his train.

Q: And how was the book party?
A: It was fun. A lighter crowd than I had hoped for, but still fun. And I sold most of the books I brought.

Q: Get drunk?
A: Me?

Q: Get drunk?
A: Dumb question. The important thing is that I did nothing I regre--- *cough*

Q: Get drunk?
A: Okay, maybe I made a friend's acting career sound a bit more pathetic than it is.

Q: Does he read this blog?
A: Good point. His career is pathetic. But you just don't say things like that. I mean, I did say things like that, but I shouldn't have.

Q: Did you sleep anyway?
A: Of course. I have no conscience.

Q: How many people showed up?
A: My count is in the 60-range. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Q: Were there any celebrity sightings?
A: Besides bloggers?

Q: Um... I said 'celebrities.'
A: Alas, Horshack was a no-show, although I learned that MzOuiser's mother once dated him, which is a whole new scary chapter in the book of "It's a Small, Small World." On the literary side, I did a book exchange with Quasi-Famous Author Wesley Gibson. But Wesley is always at Posh, so I'm not sure that counts. Oh, and musical phenomenon Karen Mack was there, as well as the fabulous comedienne Blanca Dominguez. They count as celebrities. I my mind, at least.

Q: Bloggers in the house?
A: I'm sure I'll forget someone, but him and him and him and her and her and him and him. If I forgot you (and I know I did), let me know.

Q: Was it painful to wake up this morning?
A: ....................................................

Q: Ahem. I asked you a question.
A: ....................................................

Q: Okay. Thanks for your time.

A: ....................................................