Monday, July 12, 2004

THIS BLOG ISN'T GETTING OLDER, IT'S... WELL, OKAY, IT IS GETTING OLDER

I just realized that Friday will be TRL's first birthday. How time flies. Unfortunately, I'll be in DC on Friday, so you'll have to celebrate without me.

Remember when it all began? That was a busy week for you, what with meeting me, reading about my obsession with Michael Holland (swoon) and Karen Mack, learning about the extraordinary pressures in my life, getting helpful hints on how to budget, experiencing giddy joy and the darkest of nightmares, and, of course, living through the saga of the red, swollen, weepy eye.

It's been a wonderful year, and it's been my pleasure to let you into my life, especially since you haven't been too intrusive or helped yourself to the bar.

To many more. Cheers!