Wednesday, September 29, 2004

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S ORANGE
(Except toothpaste.)


My friend Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven has redesigned had his blog redesigned. Go check it out.

While in general I agree with the cliche that 'change is good' (in general, I agree with all cliches, as well as most stereotypes, because it saves me a lot of time I'd otherwise waste thinking for myself), I have to object to HTTO's new design. Not that there's anything wrong with it; on the contrary, that retro 50's cocktail lounge look works well for him. But I had grown to love his old putrid pumpkin orange template. It just said 'Hot Toddy'!

I am now trying to convince Mr. Oven to bring back the old design. No offense meant to Pony, of course, who created the new design, but let's face it: putrid pumpkin orange rocks. If you agree with me, e-mail Hot Toaster's Toddy Oven.

Together, we can make a difference.*

* - cliche