Thursday, September 30, 2004

POLITICS CAN BE MEAN FUN MEAN AND FUN!
Much like any given national political candidate, I take frequent pleasure in saying nothing nice about politicians. I would have been Alice Roosevelt Longworth's best friend.

That's why I'm especially thrilled to have stumbled across a few Fun Sites today during my lunch hour. And here are my gifts to you:

BUSH DEBATE BINGO

(Via AmericaBlog)

KERRY-HATERS FOR KERRY
(Thank God someone understands!)
(Via Wonkette)

BETAVOTE.COM
How would the world's population vote in the American presidential campaign? You'll never know, of course, and you certainly won't learn anything from this easily manipulated web site. Still, it's fun, if only because I learned that there's apparently a place called Bouvet Island!
(Hmmm... okay, according to my in-depth research (thanks, Google!)
I have discovered that Bouvet Island is uninhabited. And yet BetaVote shows that 37 penguins people have registered their presidential preference. I'm about to vote and make that 38. Care to join me, fellow Honorary Bouvet Islanders? Come on, let's have some fun!)
(Oh yeah... this site also comes to you via AmericaBlog.)