The Official Web Log of Famous Author Rob Byrnes,
brought to you from the center of the universe:
West New York, New Jersey
Defining Deviancy Down Since 2003
Monday, March 13, 2006
- Name:Famous Author Rob Byrnes
- Location:West New York, New Jersey, United States
I am a fantastic guy and everyone loves me and my mother says I'm not as obnoxious in person as I seem to be when blogging. Also, I'm very modest.
Commonly Found at:
The Official Site
Meanwhile, on Twitter:
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Now through Forever
Test Your Trivia Knowledge!
Risk Losing Your Dignity
or Winning Nothing but Respect!
See Rob Byrnes
From March, 2009:
with host Jonathan Griffith
Hear Rob ByrnesFrom 2006: Sirius Radio's
"OutQ in the Morning"
Now in Bookstores!
"(A) laugh-out-loud endgame farce
with definite switch-hit appeal.
"Byrnes... plumbs the depths of variously closeted men in this sly charmer. (C)lever dialogue and an astute rendering of the prices people pay to keep secrets buried add crossover appeal."
"This story is filled with some of the funniest, yet down-to-earth, characters I’ve read in a while. Filled with humor and a touch of sarcasm, Trust Fund Boys delivers exactly what it promises -- a really fun read."
--HM Key, Out in America Cities Network
"(C)lever, compulsively readable... Byrnes adroitly combines a twist-filled plot, solid characterization, humor and steamy sex to create a nicely crafted, delightful debut that readers of any orientation will enjoy."
"This is indeed new gay fiction, prose of meritorious quality."
--Richard Labonte, PrideSource
"Strange Bedfellows" follows a concept that seems to be ripped from the headlines: politics mixed with sex. But you can bet that things were never this hot between Bill and Monica!"
--Random Amazon Reviewer
Show Me Your LoveE-Mail Me
What the Cool Kids
Have Been Reading Lately
- AP: INCREDIBLY OLD WOMAN COPES Poor thing. And ye...
- BREAKING THE CYCLE When I first moved to New York ...
- AND DON'T IT MAKE MY BLUE EYES EVEN BLUER THAN THE...
- THEY CREATE CONTENT SO I DON'T HAVE TO Sorry about...
- FROM THE DEPT. OF GET A LIFE Tears. Anger. Rage. T...
- T Yes, 'T' moved a few days. But now my manuscrip...
- OH, ONE MORE THING... Behold, Famous Author Rob By...
- T MINUS FOUR... T MINUS THREE... T MINUS TWO... Hi...
- BREAKING NEWS: NEW LITERARY SCANDAL First JT Leroy...
- I HOPE WE'RE AT LEAST ENNIS Or is that too topcent...
Reading Is HOT!
(And So Are Writers) Marc Acito
Andrew W. M. Beierle
Michael Thomas Ford
Mark Harshbarger's Deep Dish
Timothy J. Lambert
Frank Anthony Polito
The Bilerico Project
Bob's Yer Uncle
Fool's Gold Coast
For Myself and Strangers
Good As You
The High Priestess
Hit or Miss
Joe. My. God.
Kenneth in the (212)
Rick's Launching Pad
Someone in a Tree
Splenda In The Grass
The Tin Man
I also read a number of blogs
that can charitably be called
train wrecks. Sorry... no links.
I try to only make fun of people
behind their backs. You'll have
to find them yourself.