Thursday, April 20, 2006

RIGHTER THAN THOU
Who knew? Even though I have a right-of-center past, I found these results somewhat surprising. Not the 'New Democrat' angle, but the others.

Ah well... I keep telling you people I'm a political moderate. Now will you believe me? (It's either that, or these guys are starting to wear off on me.)


You scored as New Democrat. New Democrats emphasize fiscal conservatism, and have a strong preference for the free market. They believe in small-scale programs that provide targetted help to those in need, while working with the business community.

New Democrat

80%

Foreign Policy Hawk

75%

Old School Democrat

60%

Pro Business Republican

55%

Libertarian

40%

Green

40%

Socially Conservative Republican

25%

What's Your Political Philosophy?
created with QuizFarm.com

(Via Greg Herren)