Thursday, April 13, 2006

SURVEY SAYS...
Thanks to those of you who weighed in on two very important TRL blog posts.

In response to my question about whose death we should mourn by rioting, at least 50% of you correctly answered:

Famous Author Rob Byrnes


And that, friends, is a good thing. Because I have some bad news for you. As you know, I've been getting weaker and weaker recently... and it turns out that Becks properly diagnosed me. I am, indeed, suffering from:

MSOD


I may not be with you much longer. Don't believe me? Just look at this blog's title bar. It is on the Internet, and therefore it must be true.

But don't mourn for me, dear readers, and please don't pity me. Everything will be all right, because I am at peace with myself, and I know that you will always remember me and my great works of art prolific body of literature three books.

And when you riot -- which, of course, you must -- please spare Posh from most of the arson, pillaging and looting. After all, that's where my body will lie in state.

Bar Rage, on the other hand, is all yours.