Saturday, April 08, 2006

SPENCER FAMILY VALUES
Oh, yay! John Spencer, former Yonkers mayor and a Principled Conservative, is taking on Hillary Clinton!
In attacking what he denounces as Clinton's "extreme liberalism," Spencer wrote "she supports mandatory gay rights. I support the institution of marriage as a sacred bond between one man and one woman."
Meanwhile:
He does seem content with his home life, which scandalized some while he was mayor. His wife is Kathy Spring Spencer, who was his chief of staff and bore their first two children before Spencer divorced his first wife and married her.

"It shouldn't be an issue because it's my private life and I dealt with it honestly and openly with my first wife and my two older children," Spencer said. "I can't defend it because I won't talk about it."
Fucktard.