Tuesday, March 28, 2006

DRIVE-BY
I don't feel like writing anything today -- well, except for a few blistering work e-mails this morning, 'cause I am not into suffering fools gladly this week -- so I'm just going to refer you to Greg Herren's latest dead-on take on the wonderful world of authordom.

Which reminds me...

In September, When the Stars Come Out will be published, and I want to take my show on the road. I have vague plans for an Atlantic Coast tour around Labor Day -- Baltimore, Rehoboth, Washington, Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill -- followed by a mid-month launch party here in New York. (You'll want to go. The last one was fun... I think.)

My question is: where else should I take the Famous Author '06 Tour? Leave your suggestions in the comments and I'll take them into consideration. Uh... just keep in mind that I also have to take finances and time constraints into consideration.