Friday, April 14, 2006

AND SO THE BOOK TOUR BEGINS...
If I don't die from my newly-diagnosed MSOD before September, be advised that I'm booked at Lambda Rising in Washington DC for a reading/ discussion/ signing on the 7th. From the LR web site:
Store Events - September 7, 7:00 PM
Time: Thursday, September 7, 2006 7:00 PM
Location: Washington DC
Title of Event: Author Visit - Rob Byrnes, author of When the Stars Come Out
The infamous blogger and author of Trust Fund Boys will be reading from his forthcoming novel, When the Stars Come Out, Details to follow.
Reminder to self: add 'Infamous Blogger' to 'Famous Author' on business cards.

Reminder to readers: if you're in the DC area, mark your calendars. I will try to be moderately entertaining; if that doesn't work, we'll all just go out and get drunk after the reading. Oh, hell, let's do that anyway.

And no, I don't know where they got the 'infamous blogger' line from, but I like it, so it stays.