Thursday, March 15, 2007

FARB STALKER
So last night the weather was beautiful, which inspired me to spontaneously schedule a Happy Hour instead of going straight home. Good intentions...road to Hell... etc.

Anyway, I’m sitting on the front Porch of The Ritz, on West 46th Street's Restaurant Row, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a young guy walk by wearing an earpiece. I thought nothing of it, really, until a second young guy -- also wearing an earpiece -- walked past a few seconds later. That caught my attention, and I looked up just in time to see Bill Clinton stroll down the sidewalk, passing no more than five feet from me. I can’t be sure, but there was another surge of gawking from the passersby a few minutes later, so maybe Hillary joined him at the restaurant next door.

Bill. Hillary. Famous Author Rob Byrnes. The stars shined bright last night on West 46th Street, my friends.


UPDATE: I'd tell you to call me Deep Throat, but I know you'd just use that as an excuse to make rude comments, so I won't.