Friday, June 29, 2007

MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES
Just a quick heads up: in addition to all the bloggy goodness you get here at The Rob Log, on Monday (I think) I will also start blogging elsewhere. I will share that Top Secret Location with you as soon as (a) I get the green light; and (b) I can get on a computer that can access Blogger.

At that other blog, I'll probably be dealing with slightly weightier topics than I do here, but it's all good. You will still have TRL to meet all your meme-ing, Queerty-bashing, eye-rolling needs. On Monday, it will all become more clear.


And while I'm discussing the excitement accompanying the dawn of a new month, this is as good a time as any to congratulate Debbi, winner (well, apparent winner, since the game doesn't end for another nine hours) of the June Triviality Game. Better luck next month, Joel and Mike.

A new game starts on Monday. Why don't you join us? Click here for some tips, and show us what you've got.